Raffle Prize Is:
Full use of a Range Rover Sport for a calendar month including insurance provided by Plus Alpha International Limited.
In the event that the winner of the prize is under the age of 22, Plus Alpha International will provide a driver with the car for a calendar month.
The full terms and conditions for the Raffle are set out below.
The Raffle is not licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
Promoter: Plus Alpha International Limited of
32 Woodstock Grove,
Responsible Person: Edmund Nana Poku Brew
Some of the proceed raised from the Raffle will go to a Charitable Organisation.
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- This Raffle is open only to individuals aged 18 years or over who live in Great Britain and who hold a valid UK driving licence. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 18 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
- The Raffle is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s subsidiary companies or any company involved with running the Raffle.
- The cost of each entry into the Raffle is £25 per ticket or £20 per ticket with a valid voucher code.
- There is 19,999 amount of tickets that the promoter may sell
- Tickets are available from the promoter’s website
- Payment for participation in the Raffle must be made in advance on the website and can be made by debit card or credit card
- The prize is full use of a Range Rover Sport for a calendar month including insurance provided by Plus Alpha International Limited provided the winner of the Raffle is 22 years of age or over. In the event that the winner is not 22 years of age or over, a chauffeur will be provided from the hours of 7:00am to 12:00am during the time of the use of the vehicle. Details of the prizes and of prize specific terms and conditions are also available by post on request
- The opening date for each Raffle will be 1 st of every month and the closing date will be 29 th of every month by 12:00pm.
- The Raffle draw will take place on 29 th of every month after 12:00pm at the premises of the Promoter and the results will be available on the promoter’s website, www.painternational.co.uk , on the same day.
- The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and except where expressly stated no cash alternative will be available. The person named on the Raffle ticket will be the only person entitled to the prize.
- Cash prizes will be transferred directly into the winners’ bank accounts or paid by cheque (at the Promoter’s discretion) within 28 days of the draw.
- Winners will be notified but must check the website after each draw. Winners will have 28 days from the date of the Raffle to claim their prize.
- The winner will be able to collect the vehicle from the promoter from 12pm on 1 st of the month following the draw. The vehicle will have a full tank of fuel and the winner will be given a fuel allowance of £100 on the proviso that it is returned with a full tank of petrol.
- By entering the Raffle you agree to produce your full photo and paper driving licence to the promoter and allow them to retain copies of such documents. The Promoter may use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Raffle
- On collection of the vehicle an inspection will be done by the promoter and on return of the vehicle an inspection will also be done. A deposit of £1.00 will be taken from the winner’s debit card or credit card as the promoter reserves the right to charge an excess of up to £3000.00 for any damage done to the vehicle during the winner’s use of it. The winner will only be permitted to use the vehicle in the United Kingdom and up to a maximum of 5000 miles.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 18, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely in the Promoter’s discretion.
- a prize cannot be paid or delivered (as applicable) using the details provided to the Promoter;
- any cheque payment from the Promoter remains uncashed; after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Subject to paragraph 22, the Promoter shall not be liable for:
- Raffle tickets, entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified;
- any late bank payments;
- the Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
- loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize; or
- any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final.
- If you have any queries about the Raffle please contact the Promoter by email at email@example.com
Click here to download a hard copy.